- Brothers in Gray: The Civil War Letters of the Pierson Family by Thomas W. Cutter and T. Michael Parrish
- 1st Louisiana Brigade, Army of Northern Virginia: Memoirs of William J. Seymour by Terry Jones
- 1st Louisiana Special Battalion: Wheat's Tigers in the Civil War by Gary Schreckengost
- The Tiger Rifles: The Making of a Louisiana Legend by Michael Dan Jones
- 3rd Louisiana Infantry: A Southern Record The History of The Third Louisiana Regiment by W.H. Tunnard
- 4th Louisiana Infantry Battalion: The Fourth Louisiana Battalion in the Civil War: A History and Roster by Terry G. Scriber and Theresa Arnold-Scriber
- 4th Louisiana Infantry
- 6th Louisiana Infantry: Irish Rebels, Confederate Tigers: A History of the 6th Louisiana Volunteers by James Gannon
- 10th Louisiana Infantry: Lee's Foreign Legion: A History of the 10th Louisiana Volunteers by Michael Jones and
- 10th Louisiana Infantry: Letters of Pere Louis-Hippottye Gache edited by Cornelius M. Buckley S.J.
- 18th Louisiana Infantry: Remininscenes of Major Silas T. Grisamore by Arthur W. Bergeron
- 18th Louisiana Infantry, General Mouton's Regiment: The 18th Louisiana Infantry, by Michael Dan Jones
- 19th Louisiana Infantry: As it Was, John Cater
- 26th Louisiana Infantry
- 27th Louisiana Infantry by Terry G. Scriber
- 28th Louisiana Infantry, The Vicksburg 28th Louisiana Infantry by Michael Dan Jones.
- 28th Louisiana Infantry: No Pardons to Ask, No Apologies to Make: The Journal of William H. King by Gary D. Joiner, Joiner S. Marilyn, Clifton D. Cardin
- Boone's Louisiana Battery
- Miles' Legion
- 5th Company, Washington Artillery: The Pride of the Confederate Artillery: The Washington Artillery in the Army of Tennessee by Nathaniel Cheaires Hughes, Jr.
- Louisiana Native Guard by James G. Hollandsworth
- Louisiana Tigers in the Gettysburg Campaign by Scott Mingus
LOUISIANA IN THE CIVIL WAR
The goal of Louisiana in the Civil War is to provide an online resource of information and links to our great state's involvement in the war. Topics expected to be commonly covered are: Battles fought in Louisiana, battles that Louisianians participated in, unit histories, rosters, uniforms and equipment of Louisiana soldiers, personalities to include not only the leadership of the state and armies but the common soldier, flags and resources to research/read on the state's role in the war.
Louisiana in the Civil War strongly supports the input of the Civil War community. Submissions of stories, information, etc. are welcome and full credit will be given for what we share.____________________________________________